So we've been up to a lot lately. Today we made it to the new Ft. Worth Children's Museum. Very cool! Will definitely be going back. They had an entire hospital play area with newborn baby dolls and all the fun stuff that goes with them. Addie was in heaven. She got lots of practice for her new sister thats on her way :) Plus she got to ride in a fun ambulance with her good friends Adley and Lily.


First she had to weigh the baby.

Then stock pile all the babies. Hmmm...not sure what this means.

We also did a little grocery shopping there.

And of course hit the 3D movie in a mini IMAX like theatre. Very cool. Addie didn't even freak out for the entire show. Impressive. She did however take off these super trendy glasses as soon as she could get her hands on them.

Last week we had her first Christmas program at the church. So cute.


Pretty much the entire time she pointed to all of us watching her in the audience, saying "Mama...Mimi". And making sure to let her teacher behind her know exactly where we were.
Funny :)

Uncle Ryan came to the big show. I remember the days that I went to his programs. Mostly talent shows of him singing Back Street Boys. Fun times :) Oh, how you've grown Uncle Ryan.

Addie has been helping decorate the house. Grandma gave her some window stickers, which in my book is currently the greatest invention ever. That girl will play with them for hours!

We also went and saw Santa. Not exactly a favorite of Addie's. She screamed bloody murder. Hopefully I will get the pic scanned and up on the blog. Hilarious!

So after the scary Santa, she went over to this HUGE dog in the store we were at and pretty much begged for it...with her puppy dog face and all. We recently had to put our dog Stewart down, so Isaac and I became the sucker parents and let her have it. I know, terrible, but ever since we said goodbye to "old man" Stewart, she walks in the house and says, "dog..dog...dog". How sad is that. We miss Stewart, he was with us since we got married. For now we will all have to love on the big fluffy stuffed animal dog that Addie has fallen in love with.
I am DYING of giggles at the stockpile of babies & your confused comment about it!!! ah ha ha ha! I wanna go play at the Childrens museum when I'm there!!! PUhlease?!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see yall soon!!!! Yah!!