So I realize this is way late, and I'm not the best blogger these days. I'm going to play the pregnancy card on that one :) Wanted to share some of our Christmas pics. Somehow again, we didn't get a family picture on Christmas. How does that happen? So these are just of Addie...no surprise there. This first one is Addie last year at Christmas. I put her in the same tutu this year. Becoming such a big girl. Oh how I miss all the chunk and rolls. Hopefully baby Hallie will have them like here sister.
And we actually had a white Christmas this year! Crazy all the snow we got. So as a good Dad, Isaac took Addie outside to build a snowman. Unforntunately Addie wanted nothing to do with the snow. Totally freaked her out. Such a girl. And Isaac was the classic Texas man that thought he could build a snowman without gloves on. That didn't go over too well.
No comments:
Post a Comment