Friday, June 12, 2009

College Friends


Met some of my college friends at the Galleria this week. You might be thinking, "oh how fun, i love shopping there"...Not exactly. We met at the play area so we could let all our kids run around. Never imagined I would drive to the Galleria so I could sit at an indoor play area. Oh, but I'm not complaining, it was so great to see my friends and all their kids :) And much easier to meet at a place that allows your kid to go nuts.

This is my friend LeTanya and her sweet little girl Tori, who is about a week older than Addie.

Amber with one of two, Judd. Her older one is probably wrestling some other kid right now. He is all boy. And Amy with one of her two, Kinsley..who is precious :) So great to see these girls. We missed Darrah (my old roomate), but I have a feeling she had a much better time at the shower she went to...eating cake and not playing with millions of babies. Here is a pic of most of us pre jobs and kids. Where does the time go? Seems like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment