
So Addie has this new game she plays. It starts with her grabbing one of her baby doll lovies. Not to be confused with a "normal" doll or stuffed animal, which we have plenty of. These are really just little blankets with some kind of doll attached. Kind of weird when you think about it. Anyway, the girl gets all excited as she shows it off to you.

This face cracks me up.

She then offers it to you, like hey I'm an amazing 14 month old that knows how to share. Ha, don't be fooled.

Then before you can get it, she pulls it back and laughs her head off. I'm sure she's thinking, "Yes, they fell for it again!"

And that my friends is the game that this Mommy gets to play a zillion times a day right now. Such a tease :)
Hi Lindsey! Found your blog through the Snares' blog. Just wanted to say hi and to tell you that your daughter is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures of Addie are so cute, especially the last one! Adley is looking at them with me and she keeps putting her arms out to give Addie a hug! :) I love the new blog by the way!
ReplyDeleteOk you know who that funny face she is making reminds me of... April! I can TOTALLY see her doing that same thing with her mouth! :)
ReplyDeleteAh ha ha ha! Funny post, Smits! Yes, yes! Addie & I are 2 peas in a pod! He he. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog & pics Lindz!
~ APRIL