Ok, so this post is WAY overdue. I've had a lot of trouble with getting pictures to upload to the blog. Frustrating. But yay, finally success!
We recently went to the Bahamas with Isaac's family for a week. Stayed at the Atlantis resort...Amazing! So many things to do and of course gorgeous weather the entire time. It was a great trip. So grateful to get to go to such a fun place.

This is Hilarious to me. Some how we got her to keep that hat on the entire time. Amazing!

Grandma and Addie in the pool.

Family pic. Check out the enormous tower in the background. Reminded me of the movie Lost. Thats where most of the water slides were. They have a ton at this place. Including one where you go through a shark tank. I didn't partake. Luckily I had the pregnancy excuse :)

This is the aquarium they had. Addie loved all the big fish.

And this is the slide that Addie was obsessed with. Hard to tell, I know. I can't count how many times she went down this thing. I think Grandma had to endure it the most.

Mommy and Addie. I'm going to be sad the day that tummy goes away :)

Daddy and Addie at the beach.

The whole gang. Sad, but this was the only group shot we got.

This is my favorite.

And of course the plane ride home. Luckily the flight was not full so we had an extra seat to put the wiggle worm in. And of course the DVD player that we strategically borrowed and brought along lost all battery power 20 minutes into the flight. AHHHH! Some how we survived. Not sure I would recommend flying on an airplane longer than 3 hours with a 18 month old. If you do than you deserve another vacation :) Side note, don't you love how my husband is playing on his iPhone during this lovely episode we were having. Ahh, got to love him.

And in memory of our first Bahamas trip...here is a pic from our beach wedding there. Love my sweet husband and so glad I got to marry him in such a gorgeous place.
First off, you look GREAT! Don't look pregnant!
ReplyDeleteThat one where you comment on her Belly and you are holding her it looks like a ball is in her suit :)
Looks like a fun trip!
Miss ya!