Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aunt April


My good college friend April came to visit last week. We call her Aunt April because she somehow got on the early family email list of Addie pictures that were frequently sent out. I think I've even sent her some hard copies a few times. And she likes to refer to herself as Aunt April, so it stuck :)
Sad, but this is the only picture I took all weekend. Not sure how that happened. It was so great to get to have a girls weekend and catch up with a good friend . Thanks to my sweet mother-in-law and of course my sweet husband, we had plenty of get away time with no toddler. Dallas shopping, a Fabulous brunch restaurant (which was Incredible...ahhh I can still taste it!), Mexican food, a good girl movie, and of course some pool time. Wow, it was like a vacation for this mama. Addie couldn't get enough of her. The attention was unbearable :) I think she had April withdrawals when she left. Had a blast and already miss her. I think now I'm well overdue for a trip to her side of the country. Love you Miss April!

3 comments:

  1. awww!! Wish I culd have been there. I think we should plan a Birmingham trip just girls... no kids! Are you up for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!!! Sweetest post Lindz! My heart is soaring from it & the awesome time I got to spend w-yall! :)
    LIndz & Sarah- Yall come on to Bama anytime! I even have a fabulous resort we can go to here b-c of Marriot hook-up! R&R anyone?! he he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! Tell me when and where :)

    ReplyDelete